Hitch Rider Trike-N-Bike™ hitch mounted racks are available in three styles to best suit your transport needs. Trike carrier transports either delta or tadpole style trikes, and handcycles. All racks fit both 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches (patented).
- Roll Around™ trike rack handling wheels built into rack base (patents pending) makes moving the rack around, installing in hitch, and storing easy.
- Trike carrier is fully adjustable and accommodates trikes with a 33" to 63" wheelbase and 23" to 35" track. Wheel holders fit 16" to 29" size wheels up to 2.5" wide. View rack specifications.
- TB1-2SBP is the lightest (52 lbs.) and most simple option, suitable for all trikes and upright bicycles with top tube. Rack is a good choice for small SUVs and sedans.
- LB1-2TAB is a platform style 2 bike rack and includes a 1 trike 1 bike conversion kit and security cable. Suitable for one trike and one upright, tandem, or recumbent bike up to 74" wheelbase and any vehicle without a rear spare tire.
- TB1-2BSA longer bike support arms can transport up to two upright bicycles with top tube on a vehicle equipped with a 2" Class III receiver hitch.
- Racks can be used with front bike position removed and rack add-ons are available to handle various transport needs.
- Rack includes threaded hitch pin (Hitch-Vise not required), 1 1/4" solid hitch bar, and 2" hitch adapter. Locking hitch pin and security cable are available.
- Rack features YouTube video.
- Read important safety information before ordering.
|TB1-2SBP||Trike-N-Bike Hanging Style Rack with Stabilizer Strap, fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver.||$575Add to OrderIn Stock|
|LB1-2TAB||Long Bed Platform Bike Rack with Trike Conversion Kit, fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver.||$485Add to OrderIn Stock|
|TB1-2BSA||Trike-N-Bike Bike Support Arm Style Rack, fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver.||$610Add to OrderIn Stock|
Trike racks ship within 1-2 business days via FedEx Ground. Shipping is automatically calculated by the shopping cart when placing your order online. Estimate delivery date and shipping.